Creativity and Innovation for Change Workshop
Order Today for Big Savings! A Powerful One Day Workshop Trainer's Package.
Two women apply for jobs
They look exactly alike..
On their applications they list the same last name, address and phone number. They were born to the same parents, on the same day, same month, same year. Everything is identical. The receptionist says, “You must be twins.” They say, “No.” How is that possible?
Take a moment to try to figure it out before continuing. Write the possible answers below.
This question, with a photo of two women, appeared in a national magazine. Most people can’t figure it out. So you turn the page of the magazine to see a photo of a car, with the following line below it:
They are two from a set of triplets.
The quiz turned out to be an ad for a Ford SUV. The ad said,
“If the answer wasn’t obvious, start thinking differently. Which is exactly the strategy behind the totally new Ford Expedition. Brilliant solutions are easy to see in hindsight. But, having the foresight to come up with one is something completely different. Smart, innovative ideas require unconventional thinking. You have to think without boundaries. The result: 123 major innovations.”
This is just one example of the wealth of insights, techniques, and experiential learning experiences covered by HumaNext's popular "Creativity and Innovation for Change" training package. Learn more and order below.
Covering both creativity and innovation in one workshop..
A complete creativity and innovation training workshop customizable package that helps people sharpen their creative thinking and problem solving skills through research-based techniques for breakthrough idea-generation and innovation. You also learn how some of America's most innovative companies have created a culture of innovation at work.
This is an electronic product in MS Word that's customizable to meet your training needs. It comes with a detailed Facilitator's Guide, PowerPoint slides, and reproducible Participant Workbook for unlimited copies to unlimited trainees. The electronic program files will be emailed to you within 24 business hours of your confirmed order.
What Will Participants Learn From Creativity at Work Training?
- Apply nuts and bolts techniques for unleashing their creative thinking abilities.
- Learn how to generate an abundance of new ideas at work.
- Apply creative problem solving techniques to solve difficult work problems.
- Identify the thinking language appropriate for each problem such as logical vs. creative thinking; verbal vs. arithmetical language, hence be able to solve problems more effectively.
- Improve brain power in the areas of perception, imagination, analysis, and concentration.
- Identify specific problems and opportunities at work and come up with solutions and action plans.
- Create an environment / work culture that fosters creativity and innovation throughout the organization.
The Workshop Materials Cover:
- Pre-workshop preparation: Materials to market innovation to your company / Pre workshop exercises.
Thinking and the Brain:
- Examples of creative thinking. What is it?
- The difference between logical thinking and creative thinking.
- A peak at the brain; the way we think
- Habitual vs. Creative thinking - Thinking in Patterns.
The Case for Innovation:
- Case studies from some of America's leading companies that benefited from creating a culture of innovation, including innovation programs at 3M, GE, IDEO, and others.
Blocks to Our Creativity:
- Perceptual, Cultural, and Emotional blocks
Creative Problem Solving:
- Problem identification techniques
Idea generation techniques
- Learn a battery of creative idea generation methods and tools
Creating Innovative Products and Services:
- Lessons from Google, Xerox, and other organizations
- Ways to produce innovative solutions for challenging problems.
- Exercise on creating the product or service of the future.
Building a Culture of Innovation for Change:
- Characteristics of the innovative culture
- Creating a culture of continuous innovation.
- Lessons and strategies from GE, 3M, Disney, IDEO, Pfizer, and others.
- Creating company-wide innovation action-teams