Hi: Human interaction Program
Develop Yourself and Your Team with On-the-Job Learning Activities
When you communicate digitally you are deprived of speech elements we use to build relationships. These elements include emotional cues given by facial expressions and body language. You also lose the ability to recognize personal speech patterns of the person. This renders our digital communication less able to build strong relationships at work.
The solution: Our new program “Hi: Human Interaction”.
The best "blended-learning" way to expand your training's impact beyond the classroom.
Order now for 50% Savings on this 3 to 6 Month Trainer's Package of Action-Learning Activities for Higher Performance and Culture Change. Use it for yourself, and apply its powerful models and activities in your training of others in the classroom or on-the-job. You may choose to receive the content of the course in one delivery, instead of weekly segments.
To Do Is the Best Way to Learn
According to the well-known 70-20-10 Learning Model, the most effective learning occurs by doing. The "Hi- Human interaction" program helps you cross the Learning-Doing Gap!
The 70-20-10 Learning Model asserts that 70% of learning occurs on the job; 20% occurs in social settings; and 10% in formal settings. Now you can extend your formal training to capture the other learning modalities by using this program.
Hi- Human interaction:
A three to six-month program, your choice, that enables you to expand the training beyond the classroom: Delivering practical, on-the-job learning and development for individuals and teams, with a flow of tools, tactics, and activities that can transform the way you and your team, or your trainees, work, relate, and communicate on the job.
You can use the program on its own, or as a way to expand and follow up to other live or virtual training you offer.
- While technology is bombarding people at work, this program is all about positive, effective human interaction that builds cohesive teams and produces results. It delivers on-the-job action learning activities, exercises, assessments, peer learning and coaching.
- The drive for human interaction is a more powerful force than appreciation or motivation. It does not come to employees from the outside. It springs from the inside, driven by people's basic need for socialization and self-actualization within a social environment. The "Hi" program delivers tools and tactics for applying creativity and emotional intelligence, exercising human-based communications and positive interactions. It transforms human relations and cures what Harvard Business Review calls the "Loneliness Epidemic".
"Hi" delivers to your email a wealth of individual and team-based actions, activities, best practices, reproducible tools, tactics, and training to engage and develop yourself and engage your team or trainees, plus reproducible paper and pencil assessments.
- People can do most of the activities as they work, with their colleagues.
- You end up creating a culture and practice of on-the-job learning and development for your team, with almost no time needed away from work, as you and your team do the activities during regular team or department meetings, and / or on-the-job as they interact with others.
This can also serve as an excellent "after training follow-up" to supplement your classroom or virtual training with on-the-job action-learning.
For Six Months You get:
- 24 emailed files, two per week for 12 weeks, or one per week for six months (you may also choose to get them all at once), delivering a flow of actions / activities / assessments / and assignments for you to use to engage and develop others one-on-one as a coach, or one to group as manager, team-leader, or trainer/ consultant. You will receive the files for the four weeks of each month in one mailing in advance to give you more flexibility.
The contents include concepts and activities covering the following:
- Communication assessment profile and tools / tactics to enhance interpersonal communications, and
- Tools and tactics to enhance ability to think creatively, generate ideas, and solve problems.
- Concepts and tactics to develop and apply emotional intelligence within yourself and with your team.
- Performance excellence and productivity ideas and applications.
- Collaboration and teamwork tools and tactics.
- Hi (Human Interaction) for Leader / Trainer is a continuous program of activities for learning and development, coaching, and team / employee engagement for one trainer / leader to engage his or her team for 6 months or more. The activities cover vital topics and skills like employee engagement, emotional intelligence, employee communications, team communication, work culture, creating positive relationships at work, applying creative thinking at work, tools to enhance performance, methods for doing great work, and many others.
- These actions, activities, and concepts are some of the tools, tactics, and best practices used by America's leading companies like Google, Dell, Apple, GE, 3M. You get tools, activities, and exercises to use in sessions with your team to generate solutions and develop skills while building employee engagement.
We will email you the materials once a month in advance to see and review the content for the upcoming four weeks. This gives you the flexibility to use the materials as you need. For example, if you meet with your team more or less frequently than weekly you will have the materials to use accordingly.
The best learning occurs on the job.
- That's what research has proven. And HumaNext's "Hi" program gives you what you need to enable managers and teams to learn on-the-job to shape and boost the culture of the team or the department.
This collection of the best on-the-job learning activities, assignments, assessments, tools, tactics, and training can be used for starting an action learning initiative, or as support and follow up on your current onsite or online training.
Benefits of "Hi" Human Inter-Action Learning
- People learn on-the-job without having to leave the office to attend classes.
- People learn with their own work-team.
- People learn while working on their current work projects, helping getting their work done.
- The team activities help create a higher level of employee engagement at work.
- Many of the activities lead to higher levels of productivity and performance excellence.
- Action Learning adds to the value of your other training efforts, and is more visible to management.
- The same activities can be used with countless number of teams or individuals, making the program a great value.
- The program can be used by managers directly as it needs little or no training, putting no added work on the trainer.
- You will end up with a total of 24 files of activities, experiential exercises, individual and team assessments, action-learning concepts, coaching models and tools, and a number of assignments to challenge you and your team.
- You will be invited to post your answers to the assignments online (optional) at a special interactive site (wiki) where you can also learn from the experiences of your peers of trainers and coaches from around the world.
Order now at a reduced price.