Highly-Human Performance, Innovation, and Engagement
The "Highly-Human" Series of Programs to Create the Caring, Productive, and Innovative Workplace
Two off-the-shelf training and action-application programs in one
PLUS the Highly-Human Program Steering Session and Activities.
You get everything you need, not only to deliver training workshops on employee engagement / and creativity & innovation at work, but to start and run a team-based engagement and innovation initiative to create a culture of innovation, engagement, and high performance at work.
You will learn each program step by step, and receive its complete documentation and files: A Facilitator's Guide, PowerPoint Slides, and a reproducible, customizable Participant Workbook you can reproduce to use with unlimited number of people.
Comes with everything you need to run the training and the initiative, including:
A- Creativity and Innovation at Work Trainer's Package
- Pre-workshop preparation: Materials to market innovation to your company / Pre workshop exercises.
Thinking and the Brain:
- Examples of creative thinking. What is it?
- The difference between logical thinking and creative thinking.
- A peak at the brain; the way we think
- Habitual vs. Creative thinking - Thinking in Patterns.
The Case for Innovation:
- Case studies from some of America's leading companies that benefited from creating a culture of innovation, including innovation programs at 3M, GE, IDEO, and others.
Blocks to Our Creativity:
- Perceptual, Cultural, and Emotional blocks
Creative Problem Solving:
- Problem identification techniques
- Idea generation techniques
Creating Innovative Products and Services:
- Lessons from Google, Xerox, and other organizations
- Ways to produce innovative solutions for challenging problems.
- Exercise on creating the product or service of the future.
Creating a Culture of Innovation for Change:
- Characteristics of the innovative culture
- Creating a culture of continuous innovation.
- Lessons and strategies from GE, 3M, Disney, IDEO, Pfizer, and others.
- Creating company-wide innovation action-teams
Moving from a culture of command and control to a culture of employee engagement requires a change in attitude and behavior, which the program covers with a number of processes that facilitate change. Addressing both change and employee engagement, in a process format and a training workshop, this comprehensive package is like two programs in one.
The concepts, model, and activities inspire people to move from complaining to collaborating. It’s one of the most effective type of training you can offer to combat negativity and disengagement at work. It covers research results, the drivers of engagement, the employee engagement model, and process, how to communicate engagement, and the training on engagement.
This is an electronic product in MS Word that's customizable to meet your training needs. It comes with a detailed Facilitator's Guide, PowerPoint slides, and reproducible Participant Workbook for unlimited copies to unlimited trainees. The electronic program files will be emailed to you within 24 business hours of your confirmed order.