Influencing Style Clock Profile
When to Use the Influencing Styles Clock
· Influencing Styles Clock feedback report — Displays the participant’s primary and secondary influencing styles. The report provides positive uses for each of the four influencing styles, information on applying influencing styles and how to develop your less used influencing styles.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – In addition to your specific profile information the feedback report contains an Individual Development Plan template that can be used individually or in a class for setting goals, recording development actions, and progress toward goals.
· Measures 4 Influencing styles through 32 items, and provides a wealth of information on how to apply influencing styles more effectively and use all 4 influencing styles when each is most appropriate.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
· The report is broken into ten smaller reports. Reports begin with an introduction to Influencing styles followed by your individual assessment results and then detailed explanations of how to use your style information.