Leadership Effectiveness Profile
This assessment is a 96 item, online questionnaire identifying 8 leadership competencies and top ten strengths and needs. It covers:
When to Use the Leadership Effectiveness Profile
· Leadership report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
· Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
· Standardized — The LEP questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency-based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the LEP provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
· Measures 8 core leadership competencies through 96 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
· Each behavioral item in the assessment is a positive leadership behavior.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
· The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioral specifics including coaching tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
· There is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.