Negotiating Styles Profile- 5 Pack-Paper
Negotiating Styles Profile- 5 Pack for 5 Users - Paper. (You can also order a Facilitator's Guide to Deliver a Workshop on it)
(Also available online for $24.95 per person- Contact Us)
The Negotiating Style Instrument identifies the benefits of using a particular style and helps clarify the link between behavior and its consequences.
It also gives suggestions on ways to use each style preference
Distinct from most negotiating style assessments that use a conceptual model similar to conflict styles, this tool bases your styles on a quadrant developed from measuring the levels of empathy and energy you apply in negotiating situations. Four negotiating styles emerge:
· Pushy bullying
· Quietly manipulating
· Carefully suggesting
· Confidently promoting
When to Use the Negotiating Styles Profile
· Negotiating styles feedback report — Displays the participants negotiating style predisposition and provides positive uses for each of the four styles, information on applying negotiating skills and how to read body language in a negotiation.
· Norm Comparison — The Negotiating styles report displays a graphical “realm of best practice” that overlays your individual results and provides an indication of where your own negotiating style profile may be too strong or not strong enough.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – In addition to your specific profile information the feedback report contains a “Contract for Change” template that can be used individually or in a class for planning improvement actions.
· Measures 4 negotiating styles through 32 items, and provides a wealth of information on how to apply these negotiating styles more effectively.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
You can also order a Facilitator's Guide to deliver a workshop on negotiating styles using this tool, with step by step guide for $99.95 plus S&H- Contact us)