Team Building Effectiveness Profile Online
Online for One User, Individual and 360 - Also available in paper (Contact Us)
This 84 item behavioral assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on team-building competencies that include vision and directional focus, alignment of values, team role and competency clarity, ground rules determination, performance appraisal effectiveness, team learning and results focus, and boundary management.
When to Use the Team-building Effectiveness Profile
· Team-building feedback report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
· Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
· Standardized — The Team-building Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the team-building effectiveness feedback report provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
· Measures 7 core team-building competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
· Each behavioral item in the assessment is a positive team-building behavior.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.
· The report itself is broken into six smaller reports. Reports begin with summary competency scores and drill down to behavioral specifics including team-building tips for development and course and reading suggestions.
· In the online format, there is no limit to the number of raters who can be invited to provide feedback.
(This assessment is also available in paper format, where users calculate their scores themselves. Inquire from the Contact page.)