Time Management Effectiveness Profile Packet of 5 Paper
This 84 item behavioral assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on time management competencies that include predisposition/temperament, preparation, organizational ability, stress management, delegation, managing interruptions and results-orientation.
When to Use the Time Management Effectiveness Profile
· Time management feedback report — Includes a 10/10 report that lists your top ten strengths and top ten development needs, in rank order.
· Flexibility – This multi-rater assessment can be used as a leader’s self-assessment or with supervisors, peers, and direct reports for 360-degree feedback.
· Standardized — The Time Management Effectiveness questionnaire and report format is standardized with 9 different competency-based, online assessments that are part of this package. Standardized administration and report formats shorten the learning curve for participants who may use several of these assessments over the course of a year.
· Easy to administer – The online administrative component is easy for both administrators and participants, yet provides administrators key control over the distribution of results.
· Relevant feedback – Rather than providing just simple lists of strengths and weaknesses, the time management effectiveness feedback report provides development needs imbedded in development planning templates that help make it easy for participants to take their next steps.
· Measures 7 core time management competencies through 84 items, with either self or 360 degree feedback.
· Each behavioral item in the assessment is a positive time management behavior.
· Worded in simple, understandable and behavioral terms allowing any participant, regardless of education or English language proficiency, to understand and provide accurate ratings.